The Pan-European Robotics Acceleration Programme
Selected companies would be able to participate in a 12 month online premium acceleration service, led by top research and technology organisations from all over Europe, as well as key world-class digital ecosystem professionals and entrepreneurs, which will include:
- State-of-the-art technical support and access to “premier-class” technology provided by organisations such as VTT, DTI,TU DELFT, TECNALIA and PIAP.
- World-class training and high level mentoring by a pool of tier 1 mentors from Google, Airbnb, Ikea, Yahoo, Prisa, Microsoft, among others, provided by ISDI.
- Internationalisation services, meaning presence in top EU Scaleup events such as 4YFN@Mobile World Congress, Slush and Web Summit, as well as international PR exposure powered by Mobile World Capital.
- Fundraising services provided by Blumorpho (private funding) and FundingBox (public funding).
- Engagement with world top industry leaders such as MADE representing world manufacturing leaders like Danfoss, Grundfos, Vestas and LEGO, among others. ARLA in Agrifood; FENIN in Healthcare and FERROVIAL in Civil Engineering.