RobotUnion is a leading pan-European accelerator programme in Robotics, which support European Robotics companies to disrupt new markets.
The Acceleration Program provides a one-in-all program that supports beneficiaries boost their technical development, leaving them on the path to commercialization. RobotUnion provides:
• Technical support: Technical mentors provided by a constellation of Top-European Research and Technology Organizations (RTOs).
• Technology support: Access to State-of-Art facilities, technology platforms and building blocks.
• Business Mentoring: Direct access to international top-notch mentors, trainers, investors, and experts in different strategic fields.
• Fundraising Mentoring: Exposure to a custom made ‘Funding Journey’ for each of the selected ScaleUps that includes up to €223K EU initial funding (equity-free), with customized support to fundraise up to €1M of private funding for the ‘best-in-class Scaleups’ (Super Stars).
• Access to Market: Fast track support in connecting the Scaleups with large corporations, which can become beta testers, commercial amplifiers, partners or “buyers” to increase exit options.
Selected companies participate in a 12 months online Premium Acceleration Service, led by top Research and Technology Organizations from all over Europe, key world-class digital ecosystem professionals and entrepreneurs.
Closed Open Calls
Budget for Accelerated Companies
Selected companies are able to participate in a 12 months online Premium Acceleration Service, led by top Research and Technology Organizations from all over Europe, key world-class digital ecosystem professionals and entrepreneurs, which includes:
State-of-the-art technical support and access to “premier-class” technology provided by top Research and Technology Organizations like VTT, DTI,TU DELFT, TECNALIA and PIAP.
World-class Training and high level Mentoring by a pool of tier 1 mentors from Google, Airbnb, Ikea, Yahoo, Prisa, Microsoft, among others, provided by ISDI.
Internationalization services. Presence in top EU Scaleups events such as 4YFN@Mobile World Congress, Slush, Web Summit and International PR exposure powered by Mobile World Capital.
Fundraising services provided by Blumorpho (private funding) and FundingBox (public funding).
Engagement with world top industry leaders such as MADE representing world Manufacturing leaders like Danfoss, Grundfos or Vestas among others. ARLA in Agro Food; FENIN in Healthcare and FERROVIAL in Civil Infrastructure.
RobotUnion is accelerating startups in the robotics sector. We prioritize the following verticals:
Open Disruptive Innovation
The Robotics Digital Innovation Hub in Europe
RobotUnion is an ecosystem that involves SMEs and startups together with corporates, researchers, acceleration programs and investors. The aim is “to create the best conditions for long-term business success for all involved”, as per the DIH definition by the EC.
The RobotUnion consortium is composed by 14 partners from 6 European countries
(Denmark, Finland, France, Poland, Spain and Netherlands) and Canada. RobotUnion gathers a constellation of Top players representing all the links of the innovation value chain from Research to Market.
Join the RobotUnion Newsletter; Open Calls, opportunities for startups, news and more.
RobotUnion has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Grant Agreement no 779967. The content of this website does not represent the opinion of the European Union, and the European Union is not responsible for any use that might be made of such content.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.