The pan-European Robotics Acceleration program
RobotUnion will select 20 startups that will be financed with up to €223,000 in cash plus acceleration services. The 20 startups selected will receive €3,800 each equity free in cash and mentoring services in the first 2-month Feasibility Plan stage. The 10 best of these startups will enter in the product acceleration program and will receive up to €120,000. 8 Startups selected from the previous phase will enter the intensive 4-month Business Acceleration program which will finish with a selection of the 4 best startups which will receive up to €100,000 in the final Investment phase. In total, Startups can receive up to €223,000 in cash plus services.
Selected companies would be able to participate in a 16 months online Premium Acceleration Service, led by top Research and Technology Organizations from all over Europe, key world-class digital ecosystem professionals and entrepreneurs.
Selected companies would be able to participate in a 16 months online Premium Acceleration Service, led by top Research and Technology Organizations from all over Europe, key world-class digital ecosystem professionals and entrepreneurs, which will include:
- State-of-the-art technical support and access to “premier-class” technology provided by top Research and Technology Organizations like VTT, DTI,TU DELFT, TECNALIA and PIAP.
- World-class Training and high level Mentoring by a pool of tier 1 mentors from Google, Airbnb, Ikea, Yahoo, Prisa, Microsoft, among others, provided by ISDI.
- Internationalization services. Presence in top EU Scaleups events such as 4YFN@Mobile World Congress, Slush, Web Summit and International PR exposure powered by Mobile World Capital.
- Fundraising services provided by Blumorpho (private funding) and FundingBox (public funding).
- Engagement with world top industry leaders such as MADE representing world Manufacturing leaders like Danfoss, Grundfos or Vestas among others. ARLA in Agro Food; FENIN in Healthcare and FERROVIAL in Civil Infrastructure.
RobotUnion is accelerating startups in the robotics sector. We will prioritize the following verticals:
Open Disruptive Innovation
The Robotics Digital Innovation Hub in Europe
RobotUnion is an ecosystem that involves SMEs and startups together with corporates, researchers, acceleration programs and investors. The aim is “to create the best conditions for long-term business success for all involved”, as per the DIH definition by the EC.
The RobotUnion consortium is composed by 14 partners from 6 European countries
(Denmark, Finland, France, Poland, Spain and Netherlands) and Canada. RobotUnion gathers a constellation of Top players representing all the links of the innovation value chain from Research to Market.